Thursday, May 7, 2009

Keeping Them Rolling

My name is Dutch Rice and I have been the owner of a GL 1500 for over eight years now.
I have been riding for over thirty.
I am also a past Gold Wing Road Riders Assistant Chapter Director
This page will be devoted and dedicated to the GL1500. It is highly regarded by owners current and past as the best GL made as yet. I am told by many that have sold their GL 1500 that they wish they had them back.
In these postings to follow I will be covering hard to find parts and where to get them. The ever allusive "safety" chrome for the GL1500. "Keeping Them Running" tips and a lot more. If your having an issue trying to find a part let me know....
This page is set up for the riders of the 1500.... Any topics you would like looked into or needs not being found to keep you on the road let me know and I will do my best to try and find the answer....
If you have a ride (non profit only) you would like posted let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Ireland , Interesting about the alternator thing , Mine failed with 200 miles trip home ahead of me. Luckily My buddy was with me on his 1500 wing and we swopped batteries three times and removed light fuses before arriving home a bit late My battery is still in his bike and now I'm worried it may be fried as his must have a high output alt as his battery is a sealed unit ,gel is it? Anyway very interesting read, thanks , ...Goldwingkk ,Kilkenny Ireland.

    ReplyDelete